Friday, November 2, 2007

10 more weeks:)

In about 1o weeks I will be flying to the island of Maui Hawaii on January 10 to begin the most amazing adventure of my life doing a DTS! I am so excited and feel so blessed to get to be a part of YWAM! I know my life will never be the same again and that God is going to change me and use me beyond what I can even imagine. God has already begun showing me marvelous things as He is preparing me for this trip. I cannot wait to fall more and more in love with Him everyday as I grow closer to Him. This is my dream to go out to the nations and minister and see lost souls come to know Jesus. It puts a smile on my face knowing that I am going to make a difference in someone's life all the way across the world. And it puts a smile on my face knowing that I am gonna be used for Gods glory. And it puts a smile on my face just thinking about how I get to grow closer to God. This is my dream and my passion and I am about to embark on this journey and I could not be any more happier than I am! Right now I am having a hard time putting all my trust in God for finances. I still have about $5000 that I still need for this trip. Now I know God will be faithful and true to his promises, but I am just having a hard time waiting. I guess maybe he is just testing me on patience?!?!? I need prayer that God will provide this $5000. I am just putting this in God's hands and trusting that he will provide what I cannot provide. I know He does not want me worrying about money because money means nothing to Him. And I know He will not let money stop me from His work! IM SO EXCITED!!! So please please pray that God will provide everything I need!
God Bless,
Maryssa

No comments: