christmas was good this year.
celebrating the birth of Jesus.
lots of fun.
games.
the best family anyone could ever ask for.
laughter.
food.
snow.
and
great memories.
oh
and the anticipation of packing up and leaving in 11 days:)
Please continue to pray for the finances I need for my outreach phase!
First $1850 is due in February
Last $1850 is due one month before I leave for outreach phase.
Pray that God will provide all of it.
so i was reading the bible today... pretty cool.
John 10:14-15 "I am the good shepard, I know my sheep and my sheep know me. Just as the Father knows me and I know the Father and I lay down my life for the sheep...
Isaiah 49:16 "See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands, your walls are ever before me".
To think that God loves us enough to engrave us on the palms of His hands so that He will never forget us; and the scars on His hands are always a reminder of the great love He has for us... its amazing to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment