e!Saying goodbye to my family was extremely hard yesterday, i cried my eyes out in the airport. but thankfully God must have known it was going to be hard so he put four different people for me to meet and talk to yesterday throught the planes and the airports! It really helped matters!
The people are great, the beauty is breathtaking and the worship this morning was refreshing.
Today a couple other girls and I spent the day hitching into town, going to the beach and seeing the amazingly high waves, and looked around at all the shops. Paia is a very touristy and beautiful town! Everthing about it is beautiful! It was a beautiful sunny and verrrrry hott day today, but i loved every bit of it!
Unfortunately for some reason im not able to upload pictures right now,, buut as soon as i can get on here next time i will upload pics to show you the beauty of maui!
Im so excited for everything that is coming up, I have so many mixed emotions right now as i am adjusting to everything new. I am very glad I am here though, i know God is going to do amazing things!
I will post pics and update as soon as i can!
2 comments:
Hi Ryss,
I know I just talked to you on the phone yesterday, but I am thrilled that everything is going well and you are finally beginning your 'big adventure'.
Love, Dad.
Hi Ryssi,
Your blog is wonderful. I am so excited for this amazing opportunity. I will continue to pray that you will hear from God in a powerful way. You are an amazing young women and I love you very much.
Auntie Kari
Post a Comment