yesterday as I was staring out the window just watching everybody walk around the streets of Bangkok, God gave me this heartbreaking vision. As i was watching all the people walk around, specifically two men, all of a sudden I saw these two men on fire. and then i saw everybody around them on fire and flames surrounding them. they were all burning alive. their eyes were red and angry. i could see them crying and hurting. they were locked in hell for eternity. i just started crying. reality hit me to the core. god reminded me that all these people are going to hell because they dont know Him. these people that i am seeing right now are gonna spend eternity in fire and flames and torture with the devil. these people all around me are worshipping false idols and gods and are going to burn in hell for eternity. it broke me to the core.
God gave me Jeremiah 10 the other day and it was so awesome! i've just been praying over and over again that these gods who did not create the heavens and the earth, who cannot walk or talk, would be destroyed and perish. God is so good and I will never forget this vision for the rest of my life. it has changed the way I see the lost and I wish I could reach every single one of them but god told me the only thing I can do is reach the one person He puts in my path day after day.
indonesia in 2 days. crazy huh. excited and nervous. i know god is going to do awesome things out there! thank the lord for his goodness and faithfullness. it blows me away everyday!
No comments:
Post a Comment