Wednesday, August 27, 2008

well hello! i thought i would just update everyone a lil on whats been going on since I got home from Maui! well miss it all so much. I miss all my beautiful friends.I miss southeast asia. I miss everything about ywam. it was the most amazing life changing six months of my life. so Ive been home for almost 2 months now and it definitely is a huge challenge being home and away from a constant 24/7 godly environment along with getting back into everyday life of working.. but i guess that is just reality. its brought me a lot closer to the lord and has given me vision and perspective for the future. after months of praying about my calling for life I really felt God telling me to go back into missions and to come back on staff with ywam! so currently I am in the middle of the application process and awaiting to hear if I have been accepted or not! I plan on coming back to Maui in March 09 so this will give me time to work and raise money for staff fee's. It will cost around 300 dollars a month to be on staff. I am so excited to pursue this calling, serve the base, encourage and disciple students and help send them off to southeast asia and hopefully lead teams on outreaches! i am happy about the calling the lord has placed on my life. its not just for maui or southeast asia, its everywhere i am everyday of my life. missions is a lifestyle and you don't have to overseas to be a missionary! thats the beauty of it all. we are all called to be missionaries. anyways, just a quick lil update and ill write more when i find out ive been accepted! please be praying! thanks!

No comments: